Accomodation Terms & Conditions
LE CHATEAU DU PALANQUEY, is a trademark of SARL EXPERIENCE SAINT EMILION with a capital of 20 000 €, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of LIBOURNE under the number SIRET 820 463 164, whose registered office is located at 2 Lieu dit Palanquey 33350 Sainte Colombe, has for intra-Community VAT number FR51820463164, and has taken out civil and professional liability insurance with AXA.
Le Palanquey: This term designates: the gest house Le Château du Palanquey
The customer: This term refers to the person who made the reservation and/or the person staying at the Château du Palanquey.
The stay: This term defines all the products and services provided by Le Château du Palanquey for the benefit of the client.
Supplementary services: This term refers to all services not included in the stay.
I - GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1-1 - General
These General Terms and Conditions apply to sales transactions concluded by LE PALANQUEY with non-professional travellers.
1-2 - Capacity
All clients acknowledge that they have the capacity to contract, i. e. that they are of legal age and not under curatorship or guardianship. The request for reservation implies the adherence to the present conditions of sale and the complete and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
1-3 - Price Display
Prices are indicated in Euros. VAT and tourist tax are always included. The prices indicated include only the services strictly mentioned in the booking. To the price mentioned in the booking will be added, at the time of invoicing, the additional services or personal expenses (extra) provided by LE PALANQUEY during the stay.
The prices mentioned on the site are subject to change without prior notice and only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractual.
1-4 - Payment terms and conditions
The establishment mainly accepts cards from the Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American Express and JCB networks. Cheques are not accepted and cash is only accepted for payments made on site.
To guarantee the security of your online payments, LE CHATEAU DU PALANQUEY uses the secure payment system SSL (Secured Socket Layer) which allows to protect effectively all your sensitive data. The SSL security protocol thus guarantees the confidentiality of the information sent from your browser to the web server thanks to a method of encryption of the information at the time of its entry to the validation of your reservation.
All information sent to our server is sent as part of an SSL session. They are therefore encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.
1-5 - Force majeure
- Force majeure refers to any event of an unpredictable and insurmountable nature that prevents LE PALANQUEY from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. By unforeseen circumstances, mentioned above, we mean for example:
* Disconnection of electricity or gas supply due to E.D.F.
* Sudden failure of the heating or air conditioning system or water supply infrastructure of the SPA
* Fires of all kinds (and resulting from any cause whatsoever).
* General mobilization
* War or any other circumstance of any nature whatsoever, beyond the control of La Maison D'Hôte LE PALANQUEY and generally referred to as the Act of God.
- For the purposes of this article, any collective labour dispute shall be considered as a case of force majeure.
- It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends the performance of the parties' mutual obligations and that each party shall bear the costs arising therefrom.
- In particular, customers shall bear only the additional costs that may be incurred to enable them to continue their stay, following the occurrence of a case of force majeure.
1-6 - Claims
Any complaint must be made to LE PALANQUEY within 15 days from the date of stay. Any dispute, complaint or dispute concerning the terms and conditions of booking a stay or bedroom are subject to French law.
1-7 - General rules of the Château du Palanquey
- In all guest houses, it is normal to take possession of the room from 4 pm and before 7.30 pm and to inform in case of late arrival. Rooms & Suites must be vacated before noon, otherwise an extra night may be charged.
- A double or twin room is intended to accommodate: 2 adults. The facility is reserved for adults over 18 years of age.
Beverages and meals at theTable d' hôtes are not included in the room prices. Only the services explicitly mentioned in the electronic booking form are included in the package.
- LE PALANQUEY offering a TABLE D' HOTES service, the customer cannot bring dishes or drinks intended to be consumed on site either inside or in the outside spaces of the Château du Palanquey. The only exception: guests staying in suite apartments with an equipped kitchen and a dining area dedicated to this purpose.
- Activities and services offered by the Château du Palanquey: Although all activities mentioned in the descriptions have been confirmed to us by our service providers and we have published them in good faith, it may happen, for reasons beyond our control, that these activities and other services are suspended or terminated without our prior notice.
-For the tranquillity of all, animals are not allowed at the Château du Palanquey.
1-8 - Information Technology and Freedom
In accordance with the law L. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the customer is informed that the personal data communicated are subject to computerised processing, unless expressly opposed by the customer.
The information you are asked to provide when booking is essential for the correct processing of your request. This information is addressed solely to the guest house concerned by the reservation request.
In accordance with the legislation in force, electronic contracts are archived electronically for a period of 10 years for any contract over €120.
2-1 - Reservation conditions
Reservations are considered firm and final only after confirmation of availability by electronic or manual means by telephone with the Chambre d' hôte LE PALANQUEY, and receipt of a credit card number as security.
The Guest house LE PALANQUEY will send you by email a confirmation of reservation with a summary of the deposit paid. The electronic booking with immediate availability control, carried out by the customer, will become definitive only upon confirmation of payment acceptance by the bank.
LE PALANQUEY reserves the right to pre-authorize the customer's credit card.
For any stay, the client is asked to pay 30% of the stay as a deposit. The balance of the stay will be paid on the spot at the guest house LE PALANQUEY.
The customer is reminded, in accordance with article L. 121-21-8 12° of the Consumer Code, that it does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-21 of the Consumer Code.
2-2 - Conditions for interruption of stay
For any interruption of stay for any reason whatsoever, the totality of the booked stay remains due.
2-3 - Modification of a reservation
Any request for modification of a reservation must be made to the guest house LE PALANQUEY by email or registered postal mail.
The modification of the reservation is only firm and definitive after receipt of confirmation by the Palanquey.
Requests for amendments may result, if necessary, in the application of interruption and cancellation conditions. The customer will not be entitled to a refund or even compensation.
In the event of force majeure or due to exceptional circumstances, LE PALANQUEY reserves the right to host guests in a nearby guest house of close category, without any tariff modification.
2-4 - Cancellation conditions
Cancellations must be made in writing before the arrival date: Cancellations must be notified by e-mail followed by a confirmation call or registered letter with AR.
a) Cancellation before the beginning of the stay:
- if the cancellation occurs more than 3 months before the start date of the stay booked at Le Palanquey, the deposit will be refunded to the client.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 3 months and more than two weeks before the beginning of the stay, the deposit remains valid at Palanquey
- If the cancellation occurs less than two weeks before the beginning of the stay, the deposit remains the property of Palanquey, which reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of the accommodation as a whole.
b) If the client does not arrive before 7 p.m. on the day scheduled for the beginning of the stay, Le Palanquey may use its guest rooms. The deposit remains the property of the owner who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of the accommodation in its entirety.
c) In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of accommodation remains the property owner's property.
NB/ The date of receipt of the cancellation request (by email or letter) will be the date used for the cancellation.
2-5 - Spécial rates and Promotions
Reservations linked to special or promotional rates are considered firm and final only after confirmation of availability by electronic or manual means by telephone with LE PALANQUEY, and receipt of payment.
In the case of an electronic booking with immediate availability control, the reservation is confirmed upon acceptance of payment by the bank.
Reservations related to special fares or promotions are neither modifiable nor refundable.
2-6- Table d' Hôtes
LE PALANQUEY offers a TABLE d'HOTES catering service. Reservations must be made in the morning before 11:00 a. m. with regard to the menu we propose. These reservations are firm and will be used for subsequent billing and No-shows will be charged.
Meals can be served indoors in our dining room or in the garden, by the pool or in the patio if weather permitting. Meals are not expected to continue past midnight; if this is the case, a surcharge is added to the original contract price unless otherwise agreed.
III -SPECIAL CONDITIONS
3-1 - Discipline, Losses & Damage, Liability and Insurance
Good physical and moral fitness is essential. Acts that may cause public embarrassment, disturbance or property damage are prohibited.
The management of the Château du Palanquey will warn anyone who does not comply with the regulations and, in extreme cases of restlessness and bad behaviour, will call upon the security services.
A report will be written if users have damaged equipment. The cost of repairs resulting from these damages will be borne by the customer.
We are a completely non-smoking establishment. It is strictly forbidden to smoke anywhere in this place.
Lost or not returned keys will be charged at 50 euros per game.
Any deterioration noted in the rooms or in the common areas of the guest house, will be invoiced on the basis of the replacement or repair of the damaged property or properties as well as the operating loss caused.
3-2 - Jurisdiction, application, form and form
In case of litigation, the competent court is LIBOURNE
If a clause of the general terms and conditions cannot be applied, this does not affect the validity of the other clauses.
Instead of the invalid clause, another and as close as possible applies.
Any agreement annexed to these conditions requires written form.
This translation is not legally binding and a working translation only. Legally binding and relevant, particularly in case of any discrepancies, is solely the French text.